>    Is there any intelligence that suggests we may have another attack on the
convoy or that would suggest that the felinids are suspicious of the defeat
that they just had?"
> 
>    Black hesitated in his response.  "We have not heard back from our
operatives in the field as of yet.  It may take them up to a day to get to a
point where they can transmit without revealing their cover.  As soon as
anything comes in, I will forward it along."

"And I will pass on anything we learrrn herrre to you both.  We will need a
place to house these prrrisonerrs; I think Captain Lasiterrr would agrrree
that the Hathorrr is not the best place forrr long terrrm confinement. 
Perrrhaps one of the local Klingon orrr Federrration penal planets can send a
prrrisonerr trrransporrt.  We should have the interrrogations done in a couple
of days, given theirrr language is underrrstandable.  Also, the univerrrsal
trrranlatorr should be up to speed with theirrr language verrry soon."

(resp?)

"Well, unless therrre is something morrre, I should get back to worrrk.  I'll
keep you updated."

(anything else?)

Reply via email to