Dennis Gilmore wrote:
scp to fedorahosted.org:/srv/web/releases/s/p/spacewalk/ they are available at https://fedorahosted.org/releases/s/p/spacewalk/

scp nocpulse-common-2.0.6.tar.gz fedorahosted.org:/srv/web/releases/s/p/spacewalk/
scp yourfile-1.2.tar.gz scm.fedorahosted.org:$YOURPROJECT # No trailing /

So I tried:
scp nocpulse-common-2.0.6.tar.gz fedorahosted.org:spacewalk
nocpulse-common-2.0.6.tar.gz 100% 6485 6.3KB/s 00:00

Perfect!
Odd think it goes to one dir. So there will be soon quite big mess. And I think that their FS will not like it.

you should only put tarballs there that have x.x.x releases if its a git snapshot that has the git hash as a release they should not go there.

Sure

I am going to ask you again. do not put me in the To or CC or BCC of email to mailing lists.

Dennis, do not be angry. This is how everybody else works and why we have ReplyAll in mailing clients. It is good protection in case you are not subscribed to mailing list. And such situation already happen at least once.

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat