Benjamin A. Shelton said:
>> Aw, can't we gather up enough $$ to buy out a congresscritter? I'm
>> sure that we can get hunting licenses extended to spammers & those
>> that buy from spammers... can we try? Please?
>

> I like the hunting license part.  Although I hear that they don't taste
> particularly well, so you might want to donate the hide instead ;-)

It's actually not that bad...tastes like pork...but a little stringy.
Whoops!  I've said too much!

...and this coming from a vegetarian.  I should be ashamed of myself.

Oddly, I was thinking of the whole "hunting license" thing for illegal
immigrants.  I think Texans would go for it...but that's a whole other
e-mail thread ;)