Jim Ford said:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 06:56:40PM -0400, Rick Macdougall wrote:
>
>> If everyone did that once a day, they might get the clue that the
>> majority of their email isn't getting through (especially those
>> clueless  newbie spammers whos spam this list).
>
> They're anything but clueless. The probably know that some users on this
> list whitelist anything from lists.sourceforge.net - like me for
> instance!

Yeah, but come on, how many of us are actually going to even *read* the
SPAM, let alone *buy* something from them.  It's kind of like trying to
sell shoes to a guy without feet.

I'd say it's a pretty good bet that "being on a sourceforge mail list" and
"buying something advertised in SPAM" are mutually exclusive.

Jeremy