Hey guys,

Great work with the new TPP version! However, we are having issues with
PTMProphet in TPP 5.0.0 (TPP v5.0.0 Typhoon, Build 201610111222-7423
(Windows_NT-x86_64). Regardless of the data I try (iProphet files from
PeptideProphet files from Comet or X!Tandem phosphopeptide identifications
from ETD data), PTMProphet crashes with the following error message:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

*Command FAILED*
RETURN CODE:65280

On the command line, I get:

way.
'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<std::ios_base::failure[abi:cxx11]>

>'
  what():  failed opening file: The system cannot find the file specified.
: iostream error

The PeptideProphet and iProphet results look reasonable (plenty of both
phospho and non-phospho peptides identified with high probabilities from
good looking spectra)

Has anyone else seen the same problem?

Best regards,

Magnus Palmblad