Hi all,

I have a couple hundreds of raw data to be analyzed. Using the petunia UI,
I convert the files into x(z)ml formats without any problems. when it comes
to X!tandem search analysis goes for 5-15(at most) files and then stops.
Petunia says there is a running job however windows task manager shows no
sign of X!tandem as a process. is this a known problem and/or is there a
workaround about this.

Best
Volkan