Hi Volkan,
In Windows you will want to edit this file:  C:\TPP\conf\httpd-tpp.conf .

Look for this line, and change the timeout to the desired number of seconds:

Timeout *18000*

Please note that you will need to *restart *the Apache webserver for any
changes to take effect.

You could also write batch files for Windows.

As for Linux, which version did you try installing?  We have a page with
updated instructions at:
http://tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPP_
5.1.0:_Installing_on_Ubuntu_16.04_LTS

It is worth mentioning that the Linux version of the interface is not
hampered by the webserver timeout.

Cheers,
--Luis