Hi Volkan,

This may be a webserver timeout issue; how long do the searches run before
they seem to stop?

The easiest workaround is to simply run in batches of 5-10 files.  Another
option is to set the webserver timeout to a longer value.  And yet another
is to write a script that will do your searches in batch mode, especially
if you expect to do this sort of high-volume search regularly.

Are you running on Windows or Linux?

--Luis