Hi Luis,

I also thought it is a webserver timeout issue. I tried to increase that
value but didn't work. May be I couldn't put correct things in the conf
file. Is there any conf file template to avaid server timeout issue.

So I also couldn't install the server on the linux so it is on windows. I
think I will try to install tpp on linux without petunia and try to work
with batch scripts.
Thank you.
Volkan.

9 ┼×ubat 2018 Cuma 15:29:52 UTC-5 tarihinde Luis yazd─▒: