No,

I have had to put an extra control valve for the standpipe feed at point of
connection to the riser manifold in addition to the standpipe isolation
valves.  The AHJ’s reasoning was that if work was required on the feed pipe
it could be isolated and wouldn’t affect the other systems on the manifold.

Thank you,

Dewayne Martinez

Fire Protection Design Manager

*TOTAL* *Mechanical*