Capture

Ok someone help me make an argument that this is not a 13D installation.
This is the garage level of a two family home. However, the units are
stacked on top of each other. Both units share a single lead-in (also
shared with domestic). 13D 2010 is pretty clear that garages are not
sprinklered. Code analysis page references NFPA 13 and not 13D. Sprinkler
“engineered” page calls for 13D and shows no floor control on the garage
level. (I think at a minimum the storage rooms need sprinklers as the
garage exception is just for the garage)

What say you smart people?