wliptrot wrote:
> I am still trying to get to the bottom of mine, very busy lately.
>
> Do you have a Touch?  You may need to disable screen savers (3 off) of
> any of them are calling for the plugin from the unit.  I ended up
> defaulted my Touch to make sure....
>
> I assume you have disabled the plugin and rebooted the LMS?

The only players I have with screens are a Radio and a Controller - it
was in the Controller.
Yes I definitely unchecked it on the web interface, applied/restarted,
but it returned, possibly because it is installed as an "Extra" in the
Controller.
I re-enabled the plugin to clear the paths in the "Picture Gallery"
settings, applied, then disabled the plugin again (looks like Image
Browser has nothing to do with it, only "Picture Gallery").
My Controller still lists the plugin under Extras, but if selected it
just spins forever until you hit the back button. I let it go for quite
a while and it never timed out on it's own.

I would like to just completely remove the plugin from my Controller/LMS
server, but haven't figured out how to do that yet.
I don't recall if this was something in there by default, or if I had to
manually add it at some point (it's been years since I messed with any
of this stuff on that level).

Also worth mentioning, "Image Browser" did not return to the active
plugins list, only "Picture Gallery".

BTW, didn't realize the link I found was a reference to an actual
slimdevices forum post:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106285-Squeezecenter-stops-working