So out of the blue, my server stopped on its own again. Checked the
server log and sure enough, same errors as last time.
Restarted and somehow both the "Image Browser" and "Picture Gallery"
plugins were present again.
The same image paths were still in the Picture Gallery settings.

I had previously cleared the search paths, unchecked both plugins,
restarted the server and rebooted my Controller (thanks *mherger*) and
everything had been fine until 3/16/17.
Possibly worth mentioning, after unchecking those plugins and restarting
this time, Picture Gallery no longer shows up anywhere on the plugins
page, only Image Browser.
Also, my library had new files in it that were not present previously.
When I checked the Basic Settings tab, C:\Users and a network drive were
somehow added...???

I do recall installing a nightly within the last few weeks so that has
to be at least part of the issue. Literally nothing else has changed
other than adding new music to the library.

Everything is back to normal now, but is there any way I can stop this
from happening aside from never installing another nightly build?

Thanks!