jasell wrote:
> I'm sorry to say but i cannot get the "official" 1.07.1 from qnap club
> to run.
>
> I made a clean install.
> -I stopped QLMS (1.07.0), made sure no left over process was running.
> -Remove QLMS from appcenter
> -Made a system reboot
> -Then add the QNAP club repo to appcenter (eu-version)
> -Installed QLMS by clicking on the icon.
> Very nice install process!
> I would recommend not to use Warnings att the logging category though,
> when installation proceed as planned I would recommend using the Notice
> categorization. And Error when something fails, like form me :-(
>
> I experience the exact same result as previously on the earlier
> beta-versions, see attached logs.
> I was waiting to a new nightly to appear, i had some hope that upgrading
> the nightly would cure my installation (as it did on the 1.07.0 release)
> but that did't help.
>
> On 1.07.0, once i got it running, I saw that every timme a made a system
> reboot QLMS failed when starting automatically. The log showed these
> double start attempts. But when starting manually from a command prompt
> would start without problems.
> For this version 1.07.1 I get the failing starts with two start attempts
> everytime, no matter if its manual, after system reboot, after nightly
> upgrade or installation.
>
> Could it be a timing issue? That you look if QLMS was start successful
> and if not you try to start it again, if these attempts are too close
> that might not provide time for the first attempt to start?What you could
> try, in the .QLMS.conf file place a # in front of the
line SUDO and RENICE.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and QOptware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*