I'm sorry to say but i cannot get the "official" 1.07.1 from qnap club
to run.

I made a clean install.
-I stopped QLMS (1.07.0), made sure no left over process was running.
-Remove QLMS from appcenter
-Made a system reboot
-Then add the QNAP club repo to appcenter (eu-version)
-Installed QLMS by clicking on the icon.
Very nice install process!
I would recommend not to use Warnings att the logging category though,
when installation proceed as planned I would recommend using the Notice
categorization. And Error when something fails, like form me :-(

I experience the exact same result as previously on the earlier
beta-versions, see attached logs.
I was waiting to a new nightly to appear, i had some hope that upgrading
the nightly would cure my installation (as it did on the 1.07.0 release)
but that did't help.

On 1.07.0, once i got it running, I saw that every timme a made a system
reboot QLMS failed when starting automatically. The log showed these
double start attempts. But when starting manually from a command prompt
would start without problems.
For this version 1.07.1 I get the failing starts with two start attempts
everytime, no matter if its manual, after system reboot, after nightly
upgrade or installation.

Could it be a timing issue? That you look if QLMS was start successful
and if not you try to start it again, if these attempts are too close
that might not provide time for the first attempt to start?

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone