I'm not sure where you might get it, but I use the neoprene tubing that is 
sold for use with player pianos. (available from The Player Piano Co. in 
Witchita, KS)
Most of the windshield wiper hose I have seen in a very thick cross section, 
and looks terribly out of scale.
Keith Taylor Jefferson, Maine
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [SSLiveSteam] Hoses


> What is the best tubing to use for a feedwater
> hose from the tender?  No one seems to sell them.
> I tried a silicon hose, but it was a bit too
> large for the pump's fittings.  I'm also not sure
> if it would pulsate with the pump instead of
> holding the pressure.
>
> Someone suggested windshield-wiper hoses from an
> automotive store.  Any comments?
>
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
> 

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to