Daniel wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:

<snip>

Long story short - I shouldn't have to mess about like that just to copy
an E-Mail with pictures.

Right now, this is just some Lincoln/Kennedy life events coincidences
E-Mail that was forwarded over and over again - BUT - someday it might
be important that I be able to do this....so....I want to investigate it.

I suspect from what I am reading here that each person who forwards
something is sending God Knows What kind of code or message type and SM
has to interpret it.

I'm with you, Bill, All to often I receive e-mails that have been forwarded four, five or more times, giving me the email addresses of heaps of people I don't know.

Worries me that one of the other recipient, who also gets my email address, might be virus/worm infected and same get sent to me.

Not to mention that ALL THOSE E-MAIL ADDRESSES are spread all over God's Half Acre to God Knows Who....

I "Try" to erase all the forwarded E-Mail addresses when I send stuff on

I try using MESSAGE | EDIT MESSAGE AS NEW and cut all the fat off first.

But then some folks get the message but the photos are not there....

It is a puzzlement....

DoctorBill

--
"There's a lot that the president can do using his executive authority
 without waiting for congressional action,"

“…Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one.”
  Valerie Jarrett – Obama transition team 11/9/2008  “Meet the Press”

“…there was too much conservative talk on the radio.”
  Center for American Progress, 2007,  John Podesta, Head

Rule ?   In the United States of America - a Republic ?  Rule…..?