Ray K wrote:
My home page is my.yahoo.com. With SM, when I click on a link, the new page often - but certainly not every time - is delayed in opening. Task Manager shows SM as Not Responding. At the bottom status line, I see Read (or Waiting for) l.yimg.com. If I wait, sometimes up to a minute, SM starts responding and the page loads. With FF, this has not happened so far.

I see that hang a LOT, in SM 1.1.14 on my Mac also.
I've quit using SM now for my ten-TAB Bookmark for Yahoo Business pages, and use iCab instead. It never hangs/stalls.