I work with SM 1.1.14.
On my mail account - View Settings for this account - Composition & Adressing - I have the option "Compose messages in HTML format "SET".
So there is no need to do something for each mail sent.

In addition, when in mail -> Options -> Format -> is by default set to Auto-Detect.

googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
I only wish I could.  The only way to do this requires me to do
Options -> Format -> Rich Text
EVERY TIME I send an email.

If i just write an email, and send it.  The conversion is automatic,
unheralded, and unstoppable.

Just a suggestion - read the top of the thread before you reply - it's
all up there.

thanks!
/j

On Mar 24, 7:18 pm, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be>