JeffM wrote:
> google00@ kwcpa.com wrote:
>> SM converts from HTML to Plain Text BADLY.  ...

>> ...I ... look at what SM sent out,
>> and it's HORRIBLE!  The paragraphs are all run-on to each other,
>> lines are randomly broken etc.
>
> Patient:  Doctor, It hurts when I do this. (Raises arm.)
> Groucho (wearing white coat and stethoscope):  Don't do that.

Sounds like an incompetent doctor (and an excessively snarky response).

If you can't do things you _should_ be able to do, then your trying to do
it is _not_ the problem (and the real solution isn't to just stop trying to
do it).

SeaMonkey _should_ do a reasonable job rendering HTML into text.  If it
doesn't, it's not the fault of a user who composes in HTML.

Perhaps there's some lynx or links2 code that could be used in SeaMonkey to
create the text rendition of HTML messages.

Daniel
--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]