googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
Mr Gehr - that option is there, and does the opposite of what I want
it to do.  Not choosing that option does not keep SM from converting
my message.  See the original threads I quoted.  What I am asking for,
which is

Disable automatic conversion to plan text.

So the message will be readable by all the mail agents which handle HTML but not plain text?

Why do you care? I assume there is some benefit I'm missing...

Is NOT a current option anywhere in SM.

Thanks very much
/j

Has 2.0 removed:
   Edit->Preferences->E-Mail_and_NewsGroups->Send_Format->...
and then pick the radial [second option from the top]:
     "Convertthe message to plaintext(some formatting may be lost)"
I've always used this an never had a problem.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>