George Carden wrote:
Is there something I need to reset within SeaMonkey preferences or helper applications or something???

from SM, click on Edit, Preferences, Navigator, Helper Applications, and find something there for PDF. If there is, then change it to point to adobe. If there isn't, then create one.

Mine Type: application/pdf
Extension: pdf

Did this work?