On 04/25/2009 10:01 AM, George Carden wrote:
> I've always used the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files.  But
> recently I installed the Foxit reader in order to take advantage of
> their typing feature to fill out PDF forms.  I still kept the Adobe
> reader as my default PDF reader.
>
> However, since downloading Foxit, now whenever I get a PDF file in my
> email as an attachment, and when I click links to PDF files within the
> SeaMonkey browser, it is opening the documents in Foxit (within the
> browser).  I want it to open them in Adobe, within the browser, like it
> used to before I downloaded Foxit.
>
> How can I get that set back?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> -George

This has nothing to do with SeaMonkey - unless you've specifically set
pdf files to open in SM via the Helper Applications.

I suggest that you open Windows Explorer, find a .pdf file, right click
the file, select 'Open With', select Adobe Reader & click the 'Always
use this program to open these files'. Then check in SM preferences:
Navigator|Helper Applications| and see what is set for pdf files.