NoOp wrote:
On 08/03/2009 03:15 PM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Martin Feitag wrote:
I uninstalled and installed many times all weekend and today but was
never able to get it to prompt me for the import wizard. It always went
straight to the Profile Manager. Of course I can add all 8 profiles
there manually but that sucks. Each profile has it's own in-box and
newsgroups.
So have you tried to use
"C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -P "SM2profile" -migration
as suggested?
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey#Import_Wizard>
regards

Martin

Yes, I did try that, many times. It worked once but after the first time, it sends me directly to the Profile Manager. It no longer gets me to the Import Wizard no matter what I try.

What does 'Tools|Import' bring up? That should bring up the import
wizard. If it does not show the other profiles, then the issue is that
you have them on 'F' and SM most likely doesn't know how to go and find
them.

There is no 'Tools|Import'. The only thing under 'Tools' related to profiles is 'Switch Profile'. Help shows 2.0B1