On 08/04/2009 08:33 AM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
> NoOp wrote:

>>> Yes, I did try that, many times. It worked once but after the first
>>> time, it sends me directly to the Profile Manager. It no longer gets me
>>> to the Import Wizard no matter what I try.
>>
>> What does 'Tools|Import' bring up? That should bring up the import
>> wizard. If it does not show the other profiles, then the issue is that
>> you have them on 'F' and SM most likely doesn't know how to go and find
>> them.
>>

> There is no 'Tools|Import'. The only thing under 'Tools' related to
> profiles is 'Switch Profile'. Help shows 2.0B1

That's odd. I checked on a Win2K that I am testing:
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.1pre) Gecko/20090717 SeaMonkey/2.0b1

and my standard linux:
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1pre)
Gecko/20090717 SeaMonkey/2.0b1

And 'Tools|Import' is showing (and working) on both.

Can you please post your 'Build identifier' as above?