Phillip Jones wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:

The first is I won't switch completely switch until QuoteColors is
updated to work with it.

It works, you just need to override it's compatibility.
I'd suggest you ask the author of the extension to add SM to the
compatibility list of his extension.

He says he will as soon as they stop releasing Beta's and go to Full
Program. says the way mozilla does beta's its a moving Target every time
a new beta comes out it beaks again.

You can tell them we stopped issuing Betas and he can mark it compatible with 2.0.* if it works with RC2 as we won't do any real changes any more (in fact, we're trying to release the exact RC2 builds as 2.0 final if nothing bad happens).

Robert Kaiser