Rufus wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
 Rufus schrieb:
 I got that a *long* time ago...in point of fact I knew that going in. A
 Mozilla based app is clearly *not* what I'm asking for

 And it's outside the abilities of the SeaMonkey team to produce a
 non-Mozilla-based app, so please just let this thread end.

 Robert Kaiser

I doubt that...I've got all sorts of faith in your abilities.  If your
resources are limited, that's something else altogether.

...so, volunteer. It sounds like you've got more interest in seeing this happen than everyone else here put together. So, DO IT. We've got all sorts of faith in _your_ abilities. ;) -JW