You know, I do think that freenet is a good idea. And in fact, until freenet
users will consume too much traffic, i'm not going to ban them. Because i
don't want to. In fact, right now 100.0% of major traffic consumers are
using *other* P2P networks. Mostly torrents, some use mule & DC, but they
are much less pain - DC-like protocols never utilize 100% bandwidth due to
long periods when noone is leeching from you. So the upload traffic is
poorly utilized, and downloads are not so fast due to lack of seeders. So
the major problem is torrent, which is extremely easy to detect and ban. And
I like the idea. As of freenet, my interest is pure theory right now, since
freenet users just don't bother be.