Meh, it's no different from what television and movie producers do on
a daily basis...

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM, VolodyA! V Anarhist
<volo...@whengendarmesleeps.org> wrote:
> urza9...@gmail.com пишет:
>> ...why would this mailing list have to shut down if Freenet was deemed
>> illegal? Just because you can't run the software doesn't mean you
>> can't talk about it. We (supposedly) have freedom of speech here in
>> the US - I mean, murder is illegal, but you can still _talk_ about
>> murder. Hell you can even run a mailing list dedicated to plotting the
>> perfect murder if you wanted. Of course the list would likely be
>> watched heavily by the government, and if someone was murdered in such
>> a fashion everyone on the list would likely be instant suspects, but
>> the list would still be legal.
>
> I'm sure if you create supp...@murder-list.org and provide specific
> information
> about how to murder somebody you would get into legal trouble even in the most
> pro-free-speech countries. Of course it would depend on what it means for
> Freenet to be 'illegal'.
>
>              - Volodya
>
>> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM, VolodyA! V Anarhist
>> <volo...@whengendarmesleeps.org> wrote:

>>> Actually somebody will (whether or not it will be Matthew Toseland or not i
>>> don't know). Since i'm sure that if Freenet will become illegal, this e-mail
>>> list will have to shut down, thus de-facto "banning" everybody from it.
>>>
>>>                    - Volodya
>>>

>>> --
>>> http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
>>> http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut
>>>
>>>  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin
>>

> --
> http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
> http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut
>
>  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin

Brian Flowers
Webmaster, PSU Amnesty International
http://clubs.psu.edu/up/amnesty

President, PSU Students for a Sensible Drug Policy
http://PennStateSSDP.org

Vice President, PSU Linux Users Group
http://clubs.psu.edu/up/lug

Treasurer, PSU Amateur Radio Club
http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/k3cr/

Developer, FCON (Freenet Classic OpenNet)
http://fcon.sourceforge.net