James Slayden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:

> Is Corbin actually selling Sparrows anymore?  I thought they were moving
> into their Merlin line completely (ie. ICE engine).

According to their website at http://www.corbinmotors.com/products_sparrow1.html
they are taking orders for 2003 Sparrow 1's.

The Sparrow II production line is being constructed.
http://www.corbinmotors.com/products_sparrow2.html

Somehow, the American motor media seem to have concluded that the introduction
of
the Merlin Roadster and Merlin Coupe meant Corbin was throwing in the towel on
the
Sparrow.  Reports I have read also give the impression that the Merlins are in
production, which they are not.  The only vehicle Corbin is actually producing
and
selling today is the all-electric Sparrow.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0655
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/