Hello Ryan

A new process developed by the University of Wisconsin was posted on this board a while back (it's in the archives.) The process talks about green diesel and using the entire feedstock instead of just the fatty acids.

I don't know the feasability of making this process a commercially accepted way of making bio, but if and/or when this happens, won't people who try to disprove bio fuel basically have to eat their words?

Does anybody know how long it would/does take a processs like this to see the light of day in large scale commercial production, or does it depend on if they are forcefully bought out by the "oll cumpnies?"

I would really like to see a process like this become more widespread. More energy, less cost, how can that be bad?

Not in your backyard though - it's industrial stuff. Here's some more about it:

http://www.mail-archive.com/biofuel@sustainablelists.org/msg45851.html
[Biofuel] Re: Diesel from wood/biomass

Best

Keith