Keith,

 >> Much more entertaining to watch them swing in the wind on a rope of
 >> their own choosing

 > :-) I'm not sure I share your gruesome sense of entertainment.

Seeing stupidity exposed has always warmed the cockles of my heart.

And, as it's only a suicide/"execution" of untenable philosophical or
political beliefs - it's perfectly acceptable to conduct same in a
public place/manner.

Shoot. It doesn't bother me if everyone sets up tables and sells food,
drink and trinkets through it all. The more merriment the better.

:-)

Todd Swearingen