I'm no expert, but it seems to me that there are agreements with
countries around the world, like the Geneva convention, and who knows
what else, that prohibit attacking citizens, public infrastructure,
utilities..

I'm sure that someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

Well what about the military action taken on the Faluja General Hospital?  That was an undisputable violation of the Geneva convention.  The US government is clearly guilty of international war crimes.  I don't understand why the people of that country are not doing anything about this.  There are plenty of grounds for impeachment without anyone getting thier lips dirty!

Joe