Feldhamer, Stuart wrote:
Anywhere from $100-$200. This one is actually worth something to me (but not
that much), as it has the first quasi-IBM-releases of Mission Asteroid, Dark
Crystal, Mystery House, etc.

But they're just Apple .DSK images running in an emulator. That is *NOT* what I would call an IBM release, not by a longshot. There are actual IBM releases of Ulysses, Serenia, etc. -- those are worth something.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/