Edward Franks wrote:

The Roberta Williams Anthology.

Really? How much is this going for? Tom told me the same thing but I find it hard to believe...

A number of the collector's/limited editions are ok (for example, Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale II, Morrowind, or Pool of Radiance), but they don't elicit that "I must always have this" feeling that the above collector's editions do.

Pool of Radiance was a massive disappointment -- it's so terrible that you want to erase it and go back to the original from 1988 -- that I can't believe it would be considered collectable.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/