On Jan 12, 2004, at 8:38 PM, Lee K. Seitz wrote: [Snip]
Nope, that's not it, but thanks for mentioning it.  The name sounds
familiar, but that's about it.  (And tell us how you really feel, C.E.
8) )

If it helps, I remember a little bit more about the game.  You could
schedule attacks to be launched against your opponent(s) when you
weren't even online.  (They might not go as well then, though.)  Uh, I
thought I could remember more, but that seems to be it.  For all I
know it was never released in the end.

Planetside?

--

Edward Franks