Feldhamer, Stuart stated:

>Did I do something wrong here? More generally, what is
>the opinion of the people on this list regarding a game that came in two
>versions: one on 5.25 inch disks and one on 3.5 inch disks? Are the 3.5 inch
>disks more valuable?

I don't know that one is more valuable than the other.  With today's
gamers, no doubt the 3.5" is more *useful*.  I haven't used the Game
Trading Zone yet, but I always state the type of media in my eBay
auctions.  For example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=182&item=3655077647
(plug).  I usually offer a backup copy on another media for the winner
as well, if needed.

I would hope anyone interested in vintage games would be knowledgable
enough about the item(s) they want to know what format(s) it was
available on and ask if they knew it came on more than one.  It was
very rude for them to give you negative feedback without e-mailing you
first.

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]