Lee K. Seitz wrote:
I would hope anyone interested in vintage games would be knowledgable
enough about the item(s) they want to know what format(s) it was
available on and ask if they knew it came on more than one. It was
very rude for them to give you negative feedback without e-mailing you
first.

Agreed. If I promise not to look up who the person was, can I ask just what title it was that you traded to him? If it was made at any point before 1986, the dude was just clueless to think it came on 3.5...
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/