Edward Franks stated:

>       I have backups of all my important stuff on high quality CD-Rs, so I'm
>pretty safe there.  I'm also a sucker for CD-ROM compilations for ease
>of installation.

I have yet to make serious use of my CD-R drive, sad to say.  (However,
I actually went through all my unlabeled 3.5" disks the other day and
made some quick notes on most of them as to what they had on them.
Now I just gotta doe the 5.25" ones.  So I that might change soon.)
Which CD-Rs are high quality and which are best avoided?  And does it
really matter that much?

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]