W dniu 14.07.2015 19:38, Volker Schmidt napisał(a):

As a map user I always like maps that look ahead and show planned
roadways, not only those where you can already see the construction
work going on.
This has the added value when you plan a trip, that you would be
alerted to possible problems (in case the local mappers missed the
transition from "planned" to "construction"). I would tend to suggest
that we keep the Proposed and Under Construction objects visualised
with different representation.

This proposition doesn't touch "construction" at all. It's just about removing rendering for proposed (which is already pale) and maybe showing only something closer to construction instead, so we have less amount, but more probable highways on this map.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]construction