http://bigfatfrog67.me

From: johnw
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎16‎ ‎July‎ ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎17
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools

Ran into this issue today.  They are constructing a new trunk road in an area
I’m mapping, an as is usual for Japan, they build the road in stages,
completing one stage before they go to the next. I know, down to about 20m, the
alignment of the sections to be built - so do I mark the whole road as
construction=, or do I leave the section which hasn’t had the ground broken yet
as “planned”?  even though the road as a whole is under construction and will
be built?

Section under construction  (official Govt docs)

http://www.pref.chiba.lg.jp/kitachi-do/documents/panf-3.pdf

http://www.pref.chiba.lg.jp/kitachi-do/documents/panf-4.pdf

Half under construction, Right half not started yet.

Javbw