On 2015-09-24 17:32, Kotya Karapetyan wrote :
> Hi André, all,
>
> Shall we discuss an "object_warning" tag? To begin with, it will
> simply contain information. Editors can also choose to show it when
> the tagged object is about to be changed.
Gladly (of course), I suppose that all those discussions were meant to
come to a concrete result.
But beware that it is not "object_warning" that seems to protect the
whole element.
It is
<keyname>:warning=<text>
which acts only when that key is changed.
geometry:warning=<text>  to protect the coordinates of the element
name:warning=<text>  to protect its name.
Those tags do not warn against changing other tags.

But it's a good implicit remark that the whole object could be
protected, including from deletion.
warning=<text>

"about to be changed" is not "about to be uploaded" (needing to identify
several elements" but when the user clicks for changing (normally) one
element.

Cheers

André.