Steve -

"St. Catharines" is the the official name, _and_ the local name. One can
invent a full name, but it would be an invention.

Have you passed by talk-gb? They have a fair amount of "St" names and some
authority as to how to do things in OSM.

--Jarek

On Feb 19, 2018 22:49, "OSM Volunteer stevea" <stevea...@softworkers.com>