Given what's out there right now, it can't be done. Platforms are very, very different, and a lot of what products like Orca or NVDA need to operate aren't present on handsets. Android is based on Linux, by the way. A screen reader is in the works, and while it's not very useful now, it may be great given another year or two of development. Nokia is abandoning Simbian as we all know it in loo of a Linux/Simbian hybrid which is just as broken as Windows Phone 7 will be

Steve