hmph.
thought symbian was opensource.
oh well what  exactly will we all use after all that goes away.
not that I care much there will probably be for the forseeable future old
phones mine still works.
I suppose we will have to use all the broken windows and simlinux systems then.
android looks promising though the google nexus was a joke really was.
Its a pitty we can't just have a version of win7 or xp on a mobile.
Its a shame that the only phone that is mac is an iphone.
Would like to have hmm a mac powerphone imagine what cool things I would be
able to do with that.