Just wanted to correct a few things (smile).

Malcolm created Screen-Talk which later became Screen-Talk Pro (linked
with ProKey).  As stated, he may of wanted to call this Vocal-Eyes but
Bill Grimm didn't like that name, at the time.  I had nothing to do with
Screen-Talk.  I did create most of the Apple 2 software such as
Braille-Out which later turned to Braille-Talk, and Word-Talk and
File-Talk and Term-Talk (prior to Term-Talk it was Talking Transend) and
several other smaller things as well as the TTS engine for all Sounding
Board variants.  I also created all the software for the Small-Talk
portable computer, except for the Calc-Talk module, ah, fun times (smile).

In 1988 I started from scratch with Vocal-Eyes.  This was completely
different from the work Malcolm did.  I almost finished Vocal-Eyes when
Bill Grimm got burnt out and decided to close Computer Aids, which
officially closed November 1989.  I had started working at Computer Aids
in the early 80's as a contractor and around 1983 started full time as
an employee.  Dan Weirich started around 1987ish and worked on the
hardware.  So after Computer Aids closed in 1989, Dan and I started GW
Micro February 15, 1990.  I spent another 6 or so months finalizing
Vocal-Eyes and released it right after that.  As for Bill Grimm, he did
die but it was a few years later...I can't remember the exact year but
it was around 1994 or 95.

We started working on Window-Eyes around 1994 and released 1.0 in
October 1995.

Doug