Hi Doug,

I wanted to ask you about two way entry with Braille displays and
Window-eyes 9.53.

If my memory is correct, I thought we had contracted two way entry with
Braille displays and the BrailleNote devices with earlier versions of
Window-eyes.

I have customers who are using Window-eyes, like TVI teachers who own a
Brailliant BI display from HumanWare and can't do contracted Braille input
from their Brailliant BI to the computer, like word or email, it is all
computer Braille only.

I see that NVDA 2016.3 also is only doing computer Braille input too.

While Jaws still offers contracted two way input from a Braille display.

Is contracted two way input something that did happen years ago?

Is this something that can be included in  future releases of Window-eyes?

It is a pain to have to type in computer Braille using a perkins style
keyboard on a Braille display.

Thank you for your time!

I am still alive and kicking after 2013 and doctors gave me a 1% diagnoses
that I would live and I beat that!  But now I am fighting cancer of the
Prostate, Dam!

Regards,

Roger a. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Fax: 608-758-7898