Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:29 AM
To: Tony C ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Windows screen readers

Yep, but that assumes you are comfortable with i phones and the like,
touch screens and so forth, which I'm not.  Just doesn't make sense to
me.  The thing most I phone users don't seem to understand is that it
isn't easy for all of us and they're not for everyone.  But, it is the
same old attitude I have seen among the blind for years.  Everybody
should use what I use and my way is the only way.  I have an I pod touch
5 or whatever it is and I am going to smash it to bits some day.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148