Hi.

I can't speak for Tunein on a PC, but the iPhone version has regular season and
playoff NFL games archived.  I checked for the Dallas game from last week, but
it wasn't archived, at least not yet.  I like Tunein on my iPhone, because for
$10 per month I get all the major pro sports in the U.S., and MLB games are
archived, and I think this is true for other pro sports.  Just recently I
listened to last year's Dallas Green Bay playoff game.  As I said, I don't know
how Tunein works on a PC.