Olusegun,
This has nothing to do with the thread, but I'm curious about losing that app, just in case I ever decide to try an Android device. If I reset my iPhone or iPad all I have to do is open the app store and download all my previously purchased apps. Are you on your own in this regard on Android? Am I correct in assuming there's a PC or cloud backup you should have used in order to restore apps?
Thanks,
Tom